About the role
At Zwapgrid, we love to automate business processes by integrating systems, but we also love to automate our engineering processes. We believe in the ability to work autonomously whilst also working collaboratively in a team of competent, like-minded colleagues. You can also expect to get continuous support and guidance while working in a fun and friendly environment.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who is able to manage the day to day operation of our existing CI/CD pipelines using TeamCity/Octopus Deploy and help us on our journey to Azure DevOps.
This role will involve the management of existing pipelines and cloud infrastructure, but will also be responsible for implementing automated provisioning and deployment of resources.
“Data is at the very centre of every business, but moving data between different systems is often costly and time-consuming. At Zwapgrid, we are on a mission to build the best platform to take the hassle out of system integrations. If that sounds like your thing, come and work with us!"
- Michael Sterling, Head of Engineering at Zwapgrid
- You are a self starter, work well in an agile environment and want to make contributions and improvements to our development environment and practices.
- You have 3+ years experience working with different CI/CD solutions such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy, but you also have experience with Azure DevOps.
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure.
- You understand and have experience working with terraform.
- You are security conscious.
Nice to have:
- Experience of microservice architecture.
- Experience of event driven architecture, and Apache Kafka.
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and Helm.
What we offer
- Flexible and remote working.
- Wellness subsidy “friskvårdsbidrag”: 5000 SEK yearly.
- Sick-, accident- and life insurances.
- Private medical insurance (including private medical care, medical advice, surgery).
- Health insurance (including access to physiotherapy, psychologist, medical judgement, work station assessment and more).
- Social activities and events.
- A fun and friendly office environment - our main office is in central Stockholm, and we also have spaces in Gothenburg and Uppsala as well.
- Paid vacation: 30 days per year.
- Occupational pension.
At Zwapgrid, we put our people first. If you would like to work at a growing company where you get to collaborate with talented individuals and challenge yourself whilst helping to shape our culture, we would love to hear from you.
Send your application today!
Interviews will be held continuously, so apply today! If you have any questions, please contact Head of People & Culture Anna Holmgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.