About the role
At Zwapgrid, we love to automate business processes by integrating systems, but we also love to automate our engineering processes. We believe in the ability to work autonomously whilst also working collaboratively in a team of competent, like-minded colleagues. You can also expect to get continuous support and guidance while working in a fun and friendly environment.
We are looking for an experienced frontend software engineer who is able to work with existing applications written in frontend frameworks such as Angular and React, but who also has experience developing new user interfaces according to industry best-practice.
You should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment, contributing to architectural discussions and helping to evolve our ways of working.
“Data is at the very centre of every business, but moving data between different systems is often costly and time-consuming. At Zwapgrid, we are on a mission to build the best platform to take the hassle out of system integrations. If that sounds like your thing, come and work with us!"
- Michael Sterling, Head of Engineering at Zwapgrid
- You are a self starter who works well in an agile environment, with a desire to make contributions and improvements to our development environment and practices
- Experience of responsive design and accessibility
- You are comfortable working within a team of experienced developers to write high quality code with a strong focus on testing
- You are able to take a UX brief and convert this into functional user interfaces
- Have worked with microservices and RESTful APIs
- You are security conscious
Nice to have:
- Micro frontends experience
- Frontend testing, using tools such as Jasmine or Cypress
What we offer
- Flexible and remote working.
- Wellness subsidy “friskvårdsbidrag”: 5000 SEK yearly.
- Sick-, accident- and life insurances.
- Private medical insurance (including private medical care, medical advice, surgery).
- Health insurance (including access to physiotherapy, psychologist, medical judgement, work station assessment and more).
- Social activities and events.
- A fun and friendly office environment - our main office is in central Stockholm, and we also have spaces in Gothenburg and Uppsala as well.
- Paid vacation: 30 days per year.
- Occupational pension.
At Zwapgrid, we put our people first. If you would like to work at a growing company where you get to collaborate with talented individuals and challenge yourself whilst helping to shape our culture, we would love to hear from you.
Send your application today!
Interviews will be held continuously, so apply today! If you have any questions, please contact Head of People & Culture Anna Holmgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.